Sunday 26 October 2014

Knowledge is power

Hello all,

Every week, everyone who doing "building teaching skills through the interactive web" is adventuring into the new world of technology by learning new things. Listening skills is very important especially if you are learning or teaching english, as all knows that english is not our mother tougue, and also learning how pronounce words correctly is important and at the same time we are improving writing skill, beacuse our course requires us to post our activities.

Learning about Delicious has made my life easier than before, now i can bookmark all my favorite sites and i have already started bookmarking them, that is good on my side, by the end of next week my delicious page will be filled with my favorite sites. I just imagine i want to visit 15 sites, that means i must visit one site at a time, and then when finished, go another one, but that has come to an end with delicious.com, all-in-one, this is like a four-in-one printer, a printer that can print, scan, fax and copy. Thanks to the power of technology


Thank you,

William Sifunda, South Africa


No comments:

Post a Comment